Keg boiler LPG burner suggestions?

Just starting out and need some advise? then post it in here.

Re: Keg boiler LPG burner suggestions?

Postby Urrazeb » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:34 am

hillzabilly wrote:One issue that I have with some of the burners is noise ,running flat out on a quiet night may get people curiouse as to what you are up to in the man cave ,this may not be a problem for the NZ boys though.discretion is the best part of valour.hillzabilly

Yeah you can hear voices from in my shed clear as day outside of my shed. Let alone when I used to run my pot on gas.. I love the quietness of electric, thats the first thing I noticed, but these cold nights I sure am missing the warm cosy shed it created.

To stay on topic I used a burner on a stand I got off mac and I had the basr of kegs glowing red hot when I cranked it up to see what it could put out
tmp_2157722037911647.jpg

Adjustment is farily fine for spirit runs so all good there and it definitely has the output, just might need a hp reg and extend the hose :handgestures-thumbupleft:

I also used to get my gas in a 40kg bottle delivered, works out a bit cheaper and lasts months, just had a 8kg on stand by if it ever ran out :handgestures-thumbupleft:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Urrazeb

equipment: Column & pot

Previous

Return to Beginners Questions