HI FROM COPPERHEAD

Say Hi and introduce yourself

HI FROM COPPERHEAD

Postby Copperhead » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:41 pm

G'day all...Copperhead here, hoping all are well. Just thought I would say Hi from a new member. Its great to see others with the same hobby as me. I've made a bit of neutral spirits here & there but have been more into building stills as I enjoy working with copper and an oxy set but now am wanting to make myself a pot still and get more into making rum washes, bourbon washes etc. Looking forward to chatting to other members along the way and picking up a few tips and maybe giving a few if I can help in any way. Talk to you all soon and will post some pics when I work out how to ;)
Copperhead

equipment: ......

Re: HI FROM COPPERHEAD

Postby busman » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Hi Copperhead, welcome to our little corner of the www :mrgreen:

Looking forward to those pics :D Several ways of attaching them:

If you have a Flickr or Photobucket account, upload the pics to there, from Flickr you click "share", then "grab the HTML/BBCode", then just copy and paste URL into your post. From Photobucket it's even easier, just mouse over the picture you want to attach, a menu will pop up under the pic, click on "IMG code" and it will automatically copy the code and all you have to do then is paste it into your post.

To attach a pic directly from your PC is a few more steps but still fairly easy: Click the "Upload attachment" box just down below the text box you are typing in, then click "Browse", select the file you want to attach from your computer, then click "Add the file". You should see the file name appear under the heading "Posted attachments". Now you can just click the cursor anywhere on your post, then click the box that says "Place inline", and voila - a pic will appear in your post, like so:
Brian.jpg

Cheers

busman
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
busman

equipment: 2" VM column, 2" pot still, 55L keg boiler

Postby Cane Toad » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:55 am

G'day copperhead,and welcome,don't worry it took me a fer weeks to sort out how to post pics but finally got it sorted.If I can do it anyone can :text-lol:
Cheers
Don
Cane Toad

equipment: where's my football :(

Postby MacStill » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:25 am

Welcome Copperhead, pretty good crew here to keep you entertained ;)

Please take the time to fill out your profile, it'll help the guru's on here answer any questions you have if they can see a few simple details :)

Enjoy your stay!

Cheers.
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Return to Welcome Centre