Nip Dispensers

This is a forum developed for people looking for distilling hardware, here is where you should post links and information as to where we can find stuff on the net or in your local area.

Nip Dispensers

Postby R-sole » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Does anyone have any experience, good or bad with These Ebay Dispensers ?

Looking at getting one and wanted to know if they are any good.
R-sole

equipment: Keg based pot stiller. 3" vm for occasionally making product for macerations and redistillation.

Re: Nip Dispensers

Postby stubbydrainer » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Did ya get one 5Star ?
If so is it any good ? , I had a look at them, NZ made, thinkin' about a few meself :think:
stubbydrainer

equipment: 4" perf. plate bubbler,2 1/2" pot with a triple wall liebig,
Small 8L pot for experiments & Gin, 6Kw 80ltr electric boiler , P.I.D/PWM controller
1/2 share with SBB in a 3" boka,

Postby Panda » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Won't your spirit be in contact with plastic?
Panda

equipment: T500 & CM with pot head.

Postby R-sole » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:26 am

Yep , got it for her for Xmas. It's a fukin beauty. Really strong with a positive click on all it's functions when putting a bottle in or out.

nipdispenser1.jpg

At last i can keep an eye easily on what she drinks for a change :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Every now and then when she's close i'll wipe at the bottom of it and sniff my finger as if to check for leaks. She don't bite no more, but at first when she asked i'd jus say that i thought it must have a leak somewhere with the bottle level going down so quick :teasing-neener: :teasing-neener:

Good to get a bit of your own back :lol:

I'd definately recommend them as a quality piece of plastic. That's a litre bottle too btw

And yes, they are plastic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
R-sole

equipment: Keg based pot stiller. 3" vm for occasionally making product for macerations and redistillation.

Return to Distillers Warehouse