FSD RIMS prototype

High performance modular SS304 plated columns and accessories.

Re: FSD RIMS prototype

Postby sp0rk » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:55 pm

MacStill wrote:I dont think it's a personal thing, more like the legal side of what we do..... the last one I know of was a link to my copper mesh in the web store that was deleted after someone was asking where to source it...... meh!

The paid membership is what pissed me off, people paying to access their own information they posted there is bullshit IMHO ;-)

So, that'll do me me as I'd rather talk about the evil distilling thing we do anyway, even ben looking at the RIMS and how I can set it up as a re boiler for the botanical oils on the carter head and directing it back in above the product condenser to see how that goes.

I think I may have been one of the ones who got their posts deleted for linking to the FSD store :/
Though lately there has been a lot of linking to and good feedback for your elements and a few other bits and pieces on AHB, which is good news I guess
I did go the premium membership for a year, but didn't bother renewing it this year, only thing I'm really missing is the bigger mailbox
sp0rk

equipment: 2.5" pot still
2.5" shotty PC
50L boiler
2.5" Tee Plate Boka
4" 4 plate glass bubbler in the build stage

Postby MacStill » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:29 pm

That's good to know Spork, thanks :handgestures-thumbupleft:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby MacStill » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:51 am

Righto!

Looking for an AG brewer to accept a free one of these for extensive testing & feedback, I'd prefer someone with a vast knowledge of all grain brewing than someone just wanting a freebie.

Please PM if interested & we'll work it out, first in means shit as I want honesty & real a guarantee of proper constructive R&D :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Mac.
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Postby sp0rk » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:18 am

Oh how I wish my 3V and pot still were finished, I could give that rims a good run
sp0rk

equipment: 2.5" pot still
2.5" shotty PC
50L boiler
2.5" Tee Plate Boka
4" 4 plate glass bubbler in the build stage

Postby MacStill » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:13 am

So We've had the tick of approval for our RIMS system from a couple of local brewers, the advice we got was don't change a thing, they're spot on.

We are now happy to release the first 5 units at the price of $225 plus postage (3kg express $15) which includes the weldless bar type element of your choice 2400w or 3600w.

Anyone interested please just click any of the FSD links in either my signature, or the contact page from the web store :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Only 5 units available at present, I doubt they'll last long, I'll try to get a few more better pics up by end of the day.

Cheers.

PS: the Rims comes as pictured in the first photo in this thread

MacStill
Lifetime Member

Postby Urrazeb » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:28 pm

Thats a friggin good price mate :handgestures-thumbupleft: considering there is $100 worth of element there that's a bargain
Urrazeb

equipment: Column & pot

Postby markus » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:03 pm

Ok silly question time. 8-}
Is this just your standard 2400 watt element + guard?
That I could pull apart and use in my boiler? :think:

If so ill take one

Cheers Markus.
markus

equipment: 4" FSD on keg
All copper pot still

Postby MacStill » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:48 pm

markus wrote:Ok silly question time. 8-}
Is this just your standard 2400 watt element + guard?
That I could pull apart and use in my boiler? :think:

If so ill take one

Cheers Markus.

We are now happy to release the first 5 units at the price of $225 plus postage (3kg express $15) which includes the weldless bar type element of your choice 2400w or 3600w.

Both types of element will fit, you can choose any element for it that we have in stock, and they're the same guards :handgestures-thumbupleft:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Postby MacStill » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:19 am

our RIMS system is now available in the webstore, however there's only 2 units left out of these first lot..... more coming soon!

If you've emailed me you need not worry, I've kept them aside for you & you'll be hearing back from us shortly :handgestures-thumbupleft:

you can find it in our web store HERE

Cheers :handgestures-thumbupleft:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Previous

Return to 5 Star Distilling